To facilitate an audit trail, Executive Board and Committee Chairs are required to submit one of the forms below to the PTSO Treasurer when handling PTSO funds. Please forward the documents either by email or dropping off at the front office to be put in the PTSO mailbox. Mark envelopes to the attention of PTSO Treasurer, Jane Gettinger.
Click on a form to open and print:
- Cash Box Request - to be used when needing start up change for PTSO sales activities.
- Deposit Notice - to be used when depositing PTSO funds. Deposit slips and/or credit card settled tape must be attached.
- Reimbursement Request - to be used when requesting reimbursement for approved budgeted PTSO business. Attach all original receipts and keep a copy for your records. Please refer to the procedures below.
Reimbursement Request Procedures:
- Please complete a reimbursement request form with sufficient detail to explain the purpose of the expenses and provide the total expected reimbursement.
- Attach a receipt for all expenses that make up the total reimbursement requested.
- The receipts must be exclusively PTSO expenditures. If you are purchasing both PTSO and personal items at the same time, please ring up PTSO items on a separate receipt. **Due to the complication with sales tax calculation, receipts with mixed purchases will not be accepted.**
- You should expect a minimum of one week delay in receiving a reimbursement check once you submit the expense report. Each check requires some processing time plus 2 signatures, so it may take time to coordinate everything. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please cash the reimbursement check as soon as possible so that our expenses clear in a timely manner and the risk of lost checks is minimized.